EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL
Explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) service covers the detection, identification, on-site evaluation, rendering safe, recovery, and final disposal of unexploded explosive ordnance. It may also include explosive ordnance which has become hazardous by damage or deterioration.
We are working both on land and at water – from water level for small depths (rivers, ponds etc.) and under water on the sea. We are working with:
- professional, micro-processor controlled pulse-induction metal detectors
- professional compact handheld one-channel magnetometers for detection of ferromagnetic objects in small areas
- professional push-cart five-channel magnetometer system for the detection of ferromagnetic objects in small and medium sized areas. Equipped with the RTK DGPS this system allows geo referenced measurements of the survey area
- professional vehicle-towed sixteen-channel magnetometer system for the detection of ferromagnetic objects in large areas. Equipped with the RTK DGPS this system allows geo referenced measurements of the survey area
- professional high precision three-axis borehole measurement system with two probes that measure the X, Y and Z axis. The borehole measurement system combines the advantages of a highly dynamic three-axial magnetometers and the easy handling of a compact gradiometer system
Measured data are processed and evaluated on the specialized PC system allowing printing maps with interpreted anomalies and localization of objects using RTK DGPS system with centimetre accuracy.